About

Thursday 4 September 2014

Another Introduction


I've just about lost count of how many times I've written a 'welcome to my blog' post. Despite having started blogging in 2009 (the year everyone seemingly began blogging), I still consider myself to be a bit of a novice. I'm also very fickle by nature, so let this serve as a warning that this site will almost definitely change its layout, font and pictures sizes on a daily bases, that is until I'm finally happy with the outcome. After writing on and off for my previous blog until around 2011, I abandoned this world with the thought that it was rather outdated , and that some of the posts I was creating were, dare I say it, a little cringe worthy. Of course after continueing to read other blogs that have gone on to become great successes, I realise I may have to quick to judge this world, and I began to remember how much I loved blogging back in the day. So I'm back, with a new URL, and a bunch of new ideas.I'll be posting on topics of beauty, fashion and outfit posts, longer written pieces, and the odd recipe. Welcome to my corner of the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment